COVID-19 spreading preventing measures!
COVID-19 Travel alerts
Traversarea frontierei în perioada pandemică
Comisia pentru Situații Excepționale a Republicii Moldova DISPOZIȚIA nr. 1 din 1 aprilie 2021
Ordin Autoritatea aeranoutica civila din 12.01.2021
НАЦИОНАЛЬНАЯ ЧРЕЗВЫЧАЙНАЯ КОМИССИЯ ОБЩЕСТВЕННОГО ЗДОРОВЬЯ Постановление No 51 от 19 марта 2021 года
We are pleased to announce that Chisinau International Airport is reviving its activity. In the context of combating the current COVID-19 pandemic, security remains our top priority.
KIV Airport continues to strive to serve the local community and passengers from all over the world with industry-leading best practices and recommendations, adapting for this purpose all airport operations to ensure the safety of our passengers, visitors and employees. In addition to safety precautions, we urge you to read the information below, to help you prepare for your trip and prevent the risk of infection while visiting KIV Airport.
Before departure, we strongly recommend that you familiarize yourself with the safety rules of the airline you fly with. Failure to comply with these safety precautions may result in your boarding denial.
At the time of arrival at the airport:
- Make sure that you are properly equipped with personal protective equipment (medical masks, disinfectant solutions);
- It is worth noting that only passengers with protective medical masks will be allowed into the passenger terminal building. Wearing protective masks is mandatory for all passengers and persons at the airport from the moment they enter the airport building until they leave the terminal building of the destination airport;
- Masks should usually be replaced after they have been used for 4 hours, passengers must provide themselves with an adequate supply of masks throughout the trip (the airport provides points of sale such as pharmacy and vending machines for masks);
- Keep up the social distancing (1.5-2 meters), adhere to special markings and physical barriers for proper distance;
- Passengers will be subjected to temperature control, persons with a temperature of 38oC and above will not be allowed into the passenger terminal building of the airport;
- Wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, also use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer;
- When sneezing or coughing, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or bend of your elbow;
- Limit direct contact with surfaces and people;
- Read the rules for the safe disposal of personal protective equipment. Contactless bins for used masks will be installed in the airport passenger terminal building.
Please note that in accordance with the restrictions imposed by the authorities of the Republic of Moldova, only passengers can enter the airport terminal upon arrival and departure (only those who accompany or pick up a passenger in need of assistance, persons with reduced mobility or unaccompanied minors can enter the terminal).
Chisinau International Airport assures you that all necessary safety measures for passengers are taken and we count on your support and assistance in the conscious implementation of measures to prevent and spread the pandemic. Have a nice trip!