List of fares (charges) for airport services at Chisinau International Airport
||Unit of measure
Landing & Take-Off
Landing & Take-Off at night time
For each take-off/ landing, or take-off, or landing, operating since the last Sunday of March till the last Sunday of October from 8.00 p.m. till 6.00 a.m. and the period since the last Sunday of October till the last Sunday of March from 6.00 p.m. till 7.00 a.m. of the local time, used charge will increased with 20%.
|Euro/ metric ton MTOW
|Euro/ per passenger
a) Passenger aircraft
b) Cargo aircraft
c) Aircraft without payload mass
Euro/per departing passenger
Euro/ per metric ton of cargo, mail
Euro/ per metric ton MTOW
except for the first 3 hours after landing for passenger flight and 6 hours for cargo flight
|Euro/ metric ton MTOW 24 hours
||Modernization fee for each departing passenger
||The usage of the CUTE
Euro /per departing passenger
Notа: price without VAT
Additional services for the aircrafts which operate flights not included into the approved seasonal flight schedule.
The charge applied to the flights operated out of the approved seasonal flight schedule settle
for each landing and each take off without VAT for international flights
|Less than 2.75 tones (MTOW) inclusively.
||25 euro *
|More than 2.75 tone MTOM (MTOW) and less than 10 tonne (MTOW) inclusively.
|More than 10 tone (MTOW) and less than 30 tones inclusively.
||500 euro **
|More than 30 tone.
||1000 euro **
* - the tariff is valid from 01.10.2022
** - the tariff is valid from 01.07.2022
For each flight operation using airport infrastructure for the "touch and go"with or without stop or “low pass “training flights will be applied a
|Less than or equal to 2.75 tonnes.
|More than 2.75 tonnes and less than or equal to 60 tonnes.
Discount for above flights applies in case of flight operations in the national space of the Republic of Moldova
( art.5 Codului aerian al RM - Monitorul Oficial nr.95-104/189 din 23.03.2018)
Shall not be applied in the following cases:
- flights without load except training flights for the aircrafts with MTOM (MTOW) less than or equal to 60 tonnes;
- technical landings;
- for usage of the Chisinau aerodrome as alternative;
- ambulance flights;
- emergency landings;
- flights that meet the following conditions: MTOM (MTOW) of at least 20 tonnes and at least 30 passengers on board.
The servicing of the aircrafts which operate flights not included into the approved seasonal flight schedule includes the following:
1. Individual guarding of ACFTS;
2. “Follow me” procedure;
3. Over the limit aircraft parking up to 24 hours (without using the Aircraft Parking Fee);
4. Providing the crew lounge for the crew members;
5. Crew members processing before and after the flight through the checkpoint for the
passengers in the VIP Hall who have a crew member certificate / pilot certificate /
company identity card (certified crew member / pilot license / company ID card).
6. Use of VIP car parking spaces for the staff described in p.5;
The services 1 – 4 is not provided to the ACFTS with the MTOM (MTOW) less than or equal to 2.75 tonnes or training flights.
Payment for the services for the ACFT operations not included in the commercial seasonal schedule.
||Types of services
||Unit of assessment
||Providing “Follow me” car on the airside area
||1 operation (up to15 minutes)
||110 *; **; ***
* without cost of water and foam agent used.
** fees and costs for the additional services performed in the period during 22:00 p.m. to 06:00 a.m. (local time) will be increased with 20%.
*** the service is required in case of fueling with the passengers on board
The cost of related consumable (without VAT):
- water 2,0 EURO per tonne;
- water and foam concentrate mixture 230,0 EURO per tonne;
||Penalty for pollution of the working area of the aerodrome
||Unit of assessment
||for litter, and in case of water spill (in winter) on an area of more than 0.5 m2
||fuel and oil leakage on the apron on an area of more than 0.5 m2
||for contamination of the working area of the aerodrome with sewage, on an area of more than 0.5 m2
* In accordance with DOC ICAO 9981, Chapter 5, Appendix 3, paragraph 6.1 (f).
Fares for non-scheduled flights, check by e-mail.
Airport Chisinau Fee: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aeroport Handling: email@example.com
Aeroport Handling: aeroportOperations@handling.md
MGH Ground Handling: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cargo processing on the apron (per ton):
• 100 EUR* per tonne of cargo (excl. VAT)
• 50 EUR* per tonne of transfer cargo (excl. VAT)
Cargo processing at the warehouse facility (per ton):
• 80 EUR* per tonne of cargo (excl. VAT)
* in the period during 22:00 p.m. to 06:00 a.m. (local time) fees will be increased with 20%.